Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Marietta School Ratings

This Morning I was doing a little research and was surprised to see the present school rankings. According to Schooldigger.com, Lassiter High School ranks 5th out of 420 GA High Schools. That is higher than Pope which ranks 5th and Walton HS that comes in at 10th. Walton school district, for so long, has been ranked so much higher than the other two schools and the home prices reflected such making it for some, not an option to attend Walton.

Home prices just a few miles north were more feasible to their comps in the Waltin district.  As a realtor, I would point this out to my clients who were having a hard time swallowing the ticket price. Additionally, I mention that Pope and Lassiters scores are so close to Walton's.  

Now that rankings are higher chances are home prices will appreciate more as well. Great for present home owners. Looks like it's a great time to buy in these areas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment